Thursday, November 17, 2016

(A setting was recently changed on this site....and some of the videos may not be working.  I will continue to try to check on this.)  

"When you are in your heart, nothing needs to be done to bring change; it will happen automatically and with grace."

                                                                                                   ~Drunvalo Melchizedek~


Welcome to Awakening The Illuminated Heart - Alaska®  As a certified teacher for the School of Remembering®, I am honored to bring to you Drunvalo's newest workshop - Awakening the Illuminated Heart® (ATIH).  This workshop contains Drunvalo's information, exactly as he has given it to us.  This is a tremendous gift, as it keeps the teaching whole and allows it to be more widely taught.

My entire life, I have always been intrigued by all that is seen and unseen - the endless possibilities and the mystery of life.  I have searched to find the kernel of truth that is true for all people.  This search, and my awareness and love of life have brought me here, where I have the extraordinary honor to teach Drunvalo's new workshop, Awakening The Illuminated Heart®.  There is no greater gift that I have to offer than to share this powerful workshop with you and to help you remember that we are all Divine Beings and in a relationship of Unity with each other and with Spirit. Every moment is one of creation.  I am grateful to be alive at this moment in time.  It is time to recognize that we are all co-creators of our world.  It is time to live from the Heart.

I was first introduced to the work of Drunvalo Melchizedek in 2008 through his Flower of Life workshop and had the privilege of taking both the Earth/Sky/Heart and Advanced training with Drunvalo in 2010.  My entire being and awareness changed profoundly as a result of those 2 weeks. After experiencing the newest workshop, Awakening The Illuminated Heart®, and participating in the teacher training, I was accepted as a teacher for The School of Remembering®.  There is nowhere else I would rather be ....... my Heart has led me here.

                             ⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

This Unity Breath Mediation is a wonderful way for you to begin each day as you prepare for the workshop.  To be able to enter into your Heart, you must first feel your connection to your world.



                                                          Awakening the Illuminated Heart® Workshops

I would like to invite you to join me in Alaska, where you will deepen your connection to the Earth and learn how to create the life you wish to live from your Heart.  These are ancient processes, allowing you to truly see through your Inner Vision that We All live within One Heart

My workshops will be held in Fairbanks, and I am willing to travel to other locations.  If you would like to combine a workshop with travel to more remote areas, that is also a possibility.  It would be my honor to share this experience with you.

                             ⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Click here to visit The School of Remembering Website


No comments:

Post a Comment